Are you interested in starting a career-focused diploma program at Oxford College,
but you’re not sure where to begin?
Applying to Oxford College requires a simple four-step process:
- Fill out the online form on this page.
- An educational counsellor will follow up with a phone call.
- Come in for an in-person meeting to discuss admission requirements and financing options.
- Enroll as a student and start training for your new career!
Begin the admission process today and obtain a diploma from one of the most distinguished private colleges in Canada!
Graduates are employed throughout the private and public sectors, or they may be self-employed.
Upon completion of the program, graduates may find employment as:
- Payroll administrator
- Accounts payable clerk
- Accounts receivable clerk
- Accounts analyst