Interested in receiving quality dental hygiene care for an affordable price?
Consider coming to Oxford College’s Dental Hygiene Clinic. Working under the supervision of registered dental hygienists, our students will provide a range of dental services for you.
Our clinic is open throughout the year, with morning (8:30am–12:30pm) and afternoon (2:00pm–6:00pm) sessions, Monday to Friday.
- Attend a minimum of three appointments, each of which will last up to three hours
- Be in relatively good health, with at least ten teeth present
- Provide a list of prescription medications you are currently taking
- Be free from any oral pain and not have any large cavities
- Be able to communicate in English, or have a person who can translate for you
We may need to contact your local Canadian family doctor for more information.