Get the Skills to Become a Business Administration Professional
1.2 Year Business Administration Program in the Greater Toronto Area
Every business, whether a multinational corporation or an independent company, needs capable business administrators to succeed. That’s where you come in. If you are motivated, organized, and stay cool under pressure, you could excel in international Business Administration. If you want to keep the door open to several high-powered career opportunities, then taking a Business Administration program would be a good career move for you.
As a Business Administrator, you would be in charge of organizational leadership, managing people, and strategic planning to maintain and grow a business. The international business sector overlaps with many other areas such as information technology, logistics, and global politics, so knowing those fields helps as well. If that is exciting to you, it sounds like you would be cut out for a rewarding career in Business Administration.
The best way to see if Oxford College is the right fit for you is to come in and visit the school. You can tour our facilities, and meet with both students and instructors. Schedule a Tour Now or Get More Info.
Become Qualified in Business Administration
Oxford College’s Business Administration postgraduate program prepares you for a wide choice of careers in international business. By exploring a range of business environments, you’ll be able to decide which career is best for you.
You will gain the well-rounded education needed to thrive in today’s ever-changing business world, including a thorough understanding of business practices, functions, and processes. Over the course of the program, you’ll develop the critical-thinking and team-building skills needed to secure a promising career in today’s competitive job market.
During the Business Administration program, you’ll learn how to:
- Conduct an environmental scan to evaluate the impact of world issues on an organization’s international business opportunities
- Conduct, evaluate, and present market research to support an organization’s international business decision-making
- Manage the preparation of documents and the application of procedures to support the movement of products and services in the organization’s global supply chain
- Evaluate the impact of statutory and regulatory compliance on an organization’s integrative trade initiatives
- Develop and implement strategies to negotiate effectively within various cultural environments and to address the impact of cultural differences on an organization’s integrative trade initiatives
- Develop and present an international marketing plan and evaluate sales strategies that support an organization’s integrative trade initiatives
- Identify and interpret relevant international financial documents and evaluate financial strategies that support an organization’s integrative trade initiatives
- Analyze the impact of an organization’s integrative trade initiatives on its human resources management strategies, policies, and practices
- Develop and present an international business plan
- Manage the implementation and evaluation of team projects by applying project management principles
- Recommend strategies to support principles of corporate sustainability, corporate social responsibility, and ethics associated with an organization’s integrative trade initiatives and evaluate their effectiveness
- Select and apply current technologies to support an organization’s integrative trade initiatives
Is a Professional Business Career Right for You? Take the 'Oxford College Business Career Training Readiness' Quiz
This fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get your Business Career Training Readiness score now!
Countless Career Opportunities
Graduates are employed by domestic and international organizations of many sizes in industries including sales, marketing, retail, insurance, manufacturing, and government.
Upon completion of the program, you may find employment as:
- Office Administrator
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
After your training, we won’t leave you hanging. Career Services is here to help you throughout your entire career training journey and afterwards, too. From organizing placements at prominent companies to helping you with your resume, cover letter, and interview tips, you’ll feel confident that you’re putting your best foot forward when it comes time for you to enter into the profession. What’s more, you can access our services after graduation if you need help with the employment hunt. Because when you become a student at Oxford College, you join the Oxford family for life!
Many people need extra financial assistance to attend school. At Oxford, we believe that finances should not be a barrier for anyone seeking higher education. That’s why we have many funding programs in place, including OSAP, Second Career, and private student loans, to name a few. We will also work with you to set up manageable monthly payment plans for you. Sit down with a financial aid advisor, and they’ll help to assess your situation and create a funding plan that works for you.
Is a Rewarding Career in Business Administration Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about Business Administration and exploring if this is the right career path for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
For immediate questions, call 1-866-604-5739