About Oxford College
Set Yourself Up With The Best Odds of Getting a Rewarding Career With Oxford College
Founded in 2003, Oxford College offers professional diplomas in healthcare, social services, technology, and business. Forever dedicated to meeting the ever-changing needs of our students, we are proudly recognized for our exceptional quality of education and our strong knowledge of hiring trends set by the marketplace.
We offer an effective, well-rounded education and a vibrant learning community at our 6 campuses in Ontario. In addition to providing superior education, Oxford College focuses intently on career training – a crucial factor for you to succeed in high-demand industries.
Flexible Program Options
If you’re interested in starting a rewarding new career, but you can’t put your entire life on hold to pursue it, you’re in the right place. At Oxford College, we offer flexible class schedules including Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Weekend sessions. We also offer flexible learning options (Online, Hybrid and In-person) for many of our programs.
For more information about Oxford College’s flexible program options, inquire today!
Do you know someone who is looking for a change in their life? Refer a friend to Oxford College to help propel their career! If your friend is interested in following in your footsteps, you could be eligible for a $500 reward.
How Oxford College Can Help You Get Ahead
Below are some highlights that can help you become career-ready:
- Shorter programs – allow you to graduate with less debt than a traditional post-secondary school
- 6 convenient locations – located all over the Greater Toronto Area
- State-of-the-art facilities – the fully equipped laboratories, public-facing Dental and Massage Clinics, and real working ambulance are just some the facilities that you get to practice on
- Lifelong career services – We’ll work with you to give you crucial employment tips and strategies
- 22 professional diploma programs – pick a program that you’re passionate about and you’ll be more likely to excel at it
- Industry-experienced instructors – these well-seasoned professionals actually care about your success
- Monthly start dates – programs begin monthly, not just once or twice a year, so you can get started on your career path right away
Here’s a common myth: “You need a 4-year bachelor’s degree to be employable.” That just isn’t so! You don’t have to spend years in school to attain an enjoyable and fulfilling career that still pays the bills. If it’s a profession you’re after, you will benefit from more focused, career-specific training that is tailored to the sector and position that you want, rather than a general degree.
Gain specific skills and develop abilities that you’ll need on the job, in a hands-on and experiential learning environment at Oxford College. You’ll still get the knowledge and theory, but it will be in coupled with the practical education that you need to ‘hit the ground running’ when you graduate.
What’s more, taking tailored career training means you can complete your program in 9 months – 2.5 years (depending on which diploma you take) opposed to 4 – 5 years. That’s years of tuition money saved, and more on-the-job work experience gained while you grow into a capable professional.
If you’re more of a doer, a person who is thirsty to get out of the classroom and into a real-world working environment, then Oxford is the place to get you there. With industry-experienced instructors, lifelong career service assistance, and state-of-the-art equipment to train on, you’ll be more than capable of building a career that you can be proud of.
Is Oxford College Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Healthcare, Business, Information Technology, or Community Service and exploring if Oxford College is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
For immediate questions, call 1-866-604-5739