Complete this program
in just 62 weeks!
Secure a job after the program and earn approximately $32.79 an hour to $46.70 an hour.
Oxford College’s Business Administration postgraduate program prepares you for a wide choice of careers in international business. By exploring a range of business environments, you’ll be able to decide which career is best for you.
Students will gain the well-rounded education needed to thrive in today’s ever-changing business world. You’ll gain a thorough understanding of business practices, functions, and processes. Our program will help you develop the critical-thinking and team-building skills needed to secure a promising career in today’s competitive job market.
learn how to:
- Conduct an environmental scan to evaluate the impact of world issues on an organization’s international business opportunities
- Conduct, evaluate, and present market research to support an organization’s international business decision-making
- Manage the preparation of documents and the application of procedures to support the movement of products and services in the organization’s global supply chain
- Evaluate the impact of statutory and regulatory compliance on an organization’s integrative trade initiatives
- Develop and implement strategies to negotiate effectively within various cultural environments and to address the impact of cultural differences on an organization’s integrative trade initiatives
- Develop and present an international marketing plan and evaluate sales strategies that support an organization’s integrative trade initiatives
- Identify and interpret relevant international financial documents and evaluate financial strategies that support an organization’s integrative trade initiatives
- Analyze the impact of an organization’s integrative trade initiatives on its human resources management strategies, policies, and practices
- Develop and present an international business plan
- Manage the implementation and evaluation of team projects by applying project management principles
- Recommend strategies to support principles of corporate sustainability, corporate social responsibility, and ethics associated with an organization’s integrative trade initiatives and evaluate their effectiveness
- Select and apply current technologies to support an organization’s integrative trade initiatives
Is Career Training Right for You? Find Out!
The fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Training Readiness score now >>
Graduates are employed by domestic and international organizations of many sizes in industries including sales, marketing, retail, insurance, manufacturing, and government.
Upon completion of the program, graduates may find employment as:
- Office administrator
- Executive office assistant
- Project manager
- Project coordinator
- Human resources administrator