Complete this program
in just 52 weeks!
Secure a job after the program and earn approximately $64,000 a year.
The Clinical Research postgraduate program at Oxford College prepares you for a range of exciting professional opportunities. Students will develop the concepts, skills, and techniques necessary to succeed in the clinical research field.
As a clinical researcher, you will conduct research, produce reports, and administer healthcare policies and programs. Clinical research professionals contribute to research studies that have major impacts on healthcare. Students will learn the latest developments in the clinical research field and gain a competitive advantage in this dynamic industry.
This program requires a minimum B.Sc. or Equivalent or a Diploma in Allied Health or Pharmaceuticals.
learn how to:
- Assist in developing government health policy by reviewing relevant literature, conducting interviews, collecting and analyzing statistical data, and providing advice to senior managers and officials on issues such as health promotion, regulation, standards, and financing
- Design and implement health projects or programs
- Maintain, update, and manage health information databases
- Compile and analyze statistical information provided by private and public healthcare institutions and organizations, and produce reports
- Monitor and evaluate healthcare programs operated by government departments and agencies or private organizations
- Assess compliance with health standards and identify remedial action if necessary
- Conduct evaluations and assessments of health projects and programs
- Provide consulting services to clients in private establishments or government departments or agencies
- Respond to internal and external program and policy information requests
- Produce newsletters, magazines, and other documents to provide information to association or organization members, or the general public
- Present the views of an association or organization to politicians, government officials, the media, or the general public
Is Career Training Right for You? Find Out!
The fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Training Readiness score now >>
Graduates are employed by government departments and agencies, consulting establishments, universities, research institutes, hospitals, community agencies, educational institutions, professional associations, non-governmental organizations, and international organizations.
Upon completion of the program, graduates may find employment as:
- Clinical research coordinator
- Clinical research associate
- Clinical research project leader
- Medical information associate
- Clinical data management associate