Complete this program
in just 50 weeks!
Secure a job after the program and earn approximately $64,000 a year.
Meticulous, exact, curious … these qualities along with your background in science make you a natural fit for Oxford College’s Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance and Quality Control Technologist (QAQC) program.
The pharmaceutical industry is growing and evolving constantly. With your QAQC diploma gained exclusively through Oxford College, you’ll be at the forefront of this leading-edge environment. You’ll gain the specialized knowledge and practical skills necessary to work in the fields of pharmaceutical analysis, quality assurance, and regulatory affairs.
learn how to:
- Set up and conduct chemical experiments, tests, and analyses using techniques such as chromatography, spectroscopy, and physical and chemical separation techniques
- Operate and maintain laboratory equipment and apparatus and prepare solutions of gas or liquid, reagents, and sample formulations
- Compile records and interpret experimental or analytical results
- Develop and conduct programs of sampling and analysis to maintain quality standards of raw materials, chemical intermediates, and products
- Assist in the development of chemical engineering processes, studies of chemical engineering procurement, construction, inspection and maintenance, and the development of standards, procedures, and health and safety measures
- Operate experimental chemical or petrochemical pilot plants
- Conduct or assist in air and water quality testing and assessments, environmental monitoring, protection activities, and the development of and compliance with standards
- Assist in synthesis of small molecules for the purpose of creating drug candidates
- Assist in the design and fabrication of experimental apparatus
Is Career Training Right for You? Find Out!
The fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Training Readiness score now >>
Graduates are employed in the chemical, petrochemical, and pharmaceutical sectors. They are also employed by government departments including health, education, and utilities.
Upon completion of the program, graduates may find employment as:
- Quality assurance associate
- Quality assurance technician
- Quality assurance manager
- Quality and compliance specialist
- Laboratory technician